Re: Emacs22: how do I get the info file?

Hi,

Charles Blair <c-blair@illinois.edu> writes:
>    On previous emacs versions, control-H-i gave me access to
> an impressive collection of emacs documentation as info files.
> When I try that now, all I have been able to get is an emacs faq.
>
>    Is there a separate package that has the info files for emacs22?

The documentation for emacs and calc is provided in non-free in the
`emacs22-common-non-dfsg' package.

It cannot be included in Debian main as some files are released under
the GNU Free Documentation License with invariant sections, which Debian
does not consider free.  See the copyright file in the package for the
details.

Regards,
Ansgar

--
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19  739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797  B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19