Re: Confusion about legality of Linux

On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 12/10/08 10:46, Bob Cox wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Agreed.  And wouldn't a teacher know how to spell "conference"?
> > Ok, it could be a typo, but there is also another line with some
> > rather dodgy grammar, which does not really ring true either.
>
> I think you expect too much from American teachers.

Either you forgot the smiley, or teachers in Louisiana are not as
well qualified as those in New York.  I expect a great deal from the
teachers in our (public) school district, and usually I'm not
disappointed.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist III                                             |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.