Re: openoffice bug

On Wednesday 2008 December 10 05:33:53 joswright wrote:
>Iwas advised to report this problem to you as it is probably not
>openoffices fault!

If you are using Debian, you can always report bugs using the "reportbug"
tool.  Once filed, it's up to the maintainer of the package to push the fix
and/or bug upstream as needed.

>I have been using open office to print labels for years .  How ever
>since I have gone onto Debian Lenny I cannot do it!

What were you using before?  Could you go through the steps, please?  I've
never tried printing labels from OO.o before.

>The connecton between the database created by openoffice and the labels
>is broken. All the relevant java programmes have been checked.

I'd love to help, but you are going to have to provide more details.  Copy and
pasting from error messages is great.  Detailed descriptions on missing
options is good, too.  Please read
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and get back to us.  Just
attempting to follow that guide will get you better, smarter answers.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))