Re: Tying debsecan & Zabbix (or RT) together?

On 12/10/08 02:05, Richard Hartmann wrote:
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 01:48, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

Zabbix being???

A monitoring solution[1] which has agents[2] running on the monitored
system which report to a server[3].

If you are interested in the idea I had, it's the first hit with google. If
you are not, why ask? Or is it customary to link to all software
mentioned which is not in base? If yes, please let me know and I
will do from now on :)

No, it's just polite to provide some context when referring to generally-unfamiliar software.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?