Re: Converting a Flash Stream to MP3

Hal Vaughan a écrit :
> My favorite radio station is on the web, but their stream is through
> Flash and not a standard MP3 stream that most stations have.  Is there
> some way I can access this without going through a browser with Flash
> and convert it to an MP3 stream for my LAN?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>

> Hal

Hi, vlc will do that easily from it's gui, just choose "open" and
"network stream" (or anything it's called in your language, my vlc
speaks French...), enter the stream details then hit "alt + s" for the
stream dialog, or if you want to save the output for later streaming
"alt + c" to open the "convert and save" dialog. Choose the output file
and your codec settings.
FYI I am using vlc 0.9.6-1 from Debian experimental, might be different
in earlier versions.

Tom