Re: I need to see open connections this moment - With Iptables i can only see logs

Carlos Carrero Gutierrez wrote:
> Hi, i use Iptables and i would like to find a tool or software in order
> to see my open connections. In doesn't care if it's a gui or not, and it
> can be not interactive (of course).
>
> Wireshark capture paquets but i can't be constantly searching if a
> paquet is correct or not.
>
> Somebody could help me?
>
> Thank you very much, and sorry (i am doing crossposting)

netstat will show open connections. There are some options for filtering
what is displayed and what is not, check the man page.

--
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
		-- Thomas Paine

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb