Re: kernel panic

Is it possible to update the kernel with default options? Because I have no idea what modules should be included in the new kernel.

Emanoil Kotsev schreef:
Olivier Deckers wrote:

Hello,

I have a machine running debian in text-only mode, and I am having a lot
of kernel panics lately, while downloading torrent files with rtorrent.
An image with the screen dump can be found at
http://users.telenet.be/olivierdeckers/kpanic.jpg
I have no idea what I can do about it, and I would appreciate any help
because this machine is also used as a server.

Many thanks in advance,
olivier

why not trying newer kernel?

regards