Re: rendering problem with iceweasel in sid

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 01:15:07PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2008-12-09 12:20 +0100, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson wrote:
>
> > Hi, I have a strange rendering problem in Iceweasel 3.0.4-1, when I
> > look at a page in the Icelandic wikipedia that contains some math
> > functions then there is a half box around the equation (the left and
> > top side of the box show, see for example
> > http://is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logri) and when I look at some tables
> > like in
> > http://is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listi_yfir_lönd_og_útliggjandi_yfirráðasvæði_eftir_stærð;
> > then there is a seperator between lines sometimes missing, like
> > between lines 25 and 26, 37 and 38, 49 and 50 and more.
> >
> > Anyone else see this or have any idea of what could be wrong?
>
> These pages look perfectly fine here.  Which video driver do you use and
> what are the default fonts in Iceweasel?

The device section in my xorg.conf is

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated Graphics Controller"
	Driver		       "i810"
	BusID		       	     "PCI:0:2:0"
EndSection

lspci says

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82865G Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02)

Default font in Iceweasel is serif according to Preferences -> Content

Tia

Oli