AZiO AWU254 USB wireless adapter (Ralink RT2571 chipset)

Hi,

This may be slightly off-topic, but I thought I'd post it, since it
pertains to a commonly asked question.

This cheap (currently $5 USD shipped (to the US), after a $10 rebate)
USB wireless adapter apparently uses a Ralink chipset, and is supported
under linux in general and Debian in particular.  I have just ordered
one, and I have not yet had a chance to test it.

The shop:

http://www.meritline.com/azio-802-11g-54mbps-wireless-usb-pen-adapter.html

The manufacturer:

http://www.aziocorp.com/product_detail/AWU254_detail.php