Re: Video editing

On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 08:36:54PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> Please someone suggest a proper video editing program that does that?
>>
>> Avidemux.
>
> Also, gopchop, if it's MPEG.

With Kino you can import the video and edit it.  I have recently
worked on a few mpg's and used kino.  I found it a bit easier to work
with than avidemux.  The drawback is that kino converts the mpg to a
.dv which is about 9 times bigger than the mpg.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore
      sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am
      holy:"          Leviticus 11:44