Re: strange system mail : what does this mean ?

On Thursday 04 December 2008, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote
about 'Re: strange system mail : what does this mean ?':
>Two of them: install anacron ASAP and upgrade to Etch.

I agree.  I install anacron even on system intended to be on 24x7 so that
cron jobs aren't missed during downtime.  Also, IIRC, security updates
have stopped flowing to sarge and that's not good.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))