Partition damaged

Hello there,

I have a headache with my hard disk, i used gparted to resize a
partition and for some strange reason it make it unusable. I make an
image of the device with ddrescue. When i try to mount it ("mount
bkp.img /media/data -o loop") , it claims:

EXT3-fs error (device loop0): ext3_check_descriptors: Block bitmap for
group 1 not in group (block 0)!
EXT3-fs: group descriptors corrupted!

If i use "fsck -y bkp.img" , only shows the program usage options and
nothing more.

When i use "fsck.ext3" (it was an ext3 partition), the error message vary to:

fsck.ext3: Group descriptors look bad... trying backup blocks...
fsck.ext3: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open bkp.img

filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

And finally, if i execute "e2fsck -b 8193 bkp.img", show the same message error.

Is there any possibility of restore the partition? or i have to focus
in data recovering?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English.

Cheers