Help on kerberos passwordless login in ssh service

Hello list,

My OS is Debian 4.0.
I install 3 server, 1 is kerberos server(krb), 1 is ssh client(sshc) and
1 is ssh server(sshs).
My kerberos server installed krb5-admin-server and krb5-kdc.
I has add a principal root and host/krbsshs.hz.vobile in kerberos server.
For ssh client and ssh server, I install krb5-user and krb5-config.

I would like to test if I can ssh from sshc to sshs passwordlessly.

I run kinit -f and klist, it seems ok.

But, when I ssh to sshs, it prompt me to input password, I input the
kerberos password, then I login to the server. That's not I wanted. How
should I config so that I can login to sshs from sshc without password.

krb
====

krb:~# kadmin.local
Authenticating as principal root/admin@HZ.VOBILE with password.