Re: Does Pirated Windows Install on New Hard Drives?

On Sun,30.Nov.08, 11:37:04, TW wrote:

[problems installing Windows]

I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is a list dedicated to the Debian
GNU/Linux operating system. We can help with questions regarding
interaction with Windows (like dual-boot systems, network connections,
etc.), but not with installing Windows (some of us even haven't run
Windows in quite a while) and especially pirated copies.

I'm sure there are plenty of forums on the internet where you could get
your answers.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)