Re: X11 Forwarding with Lenny?

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 08:24:14 +0100, Frederik Kriewitz wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM, swm38 swm38 <swmm38@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I can't get X11 Forwarding working with lenny as server.
> > Error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0
>
> I had the same problem on 3 machines I upgraded from etch to lenny.
> But I don't know how to solve it/what's causing it.

Post the output of the following two commands when run on the SSH server
(the intended X client):

apt-cache policy xbase-clients xauth

grep -Ev '^(#|$)' /etc/ssh/sshd_config

(The second command shows your sshd configuration; replace sensitive
 information with generic placeholders before posting if necessary.)

          Florian   |