Re: testing email from Damon Chesser, debian-user list

Hi Damon,

No, I did not receive the email.

I'll test again on the box (once only) and see what happens if I type in
the wrong password.

The mess up happend as part of a multi-mode failure:  At the same time,
I wanted the ext3 filesystems mounted with data=journal, so I changed it
in fstab but forgot to change it in /boot/grub/menu.list under bootargs
to the kernel.

Thanks for confirming that it should work as I expect.

Doug.