NetworkManager - IPmasq - DHCP

Dear List,

I am on Etch, and I use NetworkManager, DHCP to obtain dynamic address of my broadband provider UPC, along with /etc/init.d/networking scripts, plus ipmasq. All is standard 'apt-get installed' through sources lists.

Always when a new lease is negotiated by dhcp client, a new ip address is assigned, and I need to manually rerun ipmasq also update NetworkManager, would anyone know how to automate it?

Also it seems as if NetworkManager somehow interfered with /etc/init.d/networking scripts.

Thank you.

Thomas