using multiple LUKS volumes with keyfiles

I want to use multiple LUKS crypted volumes (LV of LVM) with Debian.

At now it works with one volume and passphrase, I type in on logon. The targen is to have multiple volumes and to type-in only the passphrase of one of them and open another crypted volumes with keyfiles stored on the first volume.

The problem I have is, that on the erly cryptsetup using crypttab after enter the first passphrase the filesystem are not mounted (and not fscked).

Using a script in /etc/rc.local would not allowed automated fsck and I expect problems with crypting of /var.

What possibilities do I have?

("/" shouldn't be crypted, only things like /var and /home)