Re: [Shorewall-users] Help - I need to allow my normal user for use Shorewall, how?

Thank you very much, i already know how to use sudoers, but i am not
sure about what commands i could change for allowing sudo and working
perfectly. I can't change sudoers by simply adding my user, i need a
specific command. I have tried with "/sbin/shorewall" but it doesn't
works.

What command could I put exactly? Really really thank you very much, i
would appreciate a response.