Re: lynx and readme.gz

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 07:09:19AM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:

> Put a line with
>
> (auto-compression-mode 1)
>
> into your ~/.emacs.

Cool, thanks :)

> > And w3 mode is
> > not available for the current emacs ...
>
> Use w3m-el, it is much better than w3 since it does not block Emacs
> while retrieving data from the web.

That's what I installed, but it's not available for emacs22, and I'm
trying out some emacs23 (has multi TTY support for emacsclient)
... And I filed a bug report today because opening google.com in emacs
yields an error message "error in process sentinel: Arithmetic range
error: "round", -1.0e+INF" and a blank page. So I don't know ...