kernel panic with prism wifi card

I have a T23 and a wifi card based on the prism 2.5 chipset.
(this card:http://www.teletronics.com/WLCardshigh.html#specs)

I installed the lenny-rc1 netinst on this laptop, and rebooted.
On reboot, the kernel panicked.  Took the card out, rebooted, and
it works fine.  When I insert the card it panics again.

The card works.  I can use it in knoppix just fine. So there's
a problem with lenny-rc1.  How can I get a copy of the error
so I can figure out what sort of bug report to file? Thanks.
-Hatta
--

  hatta00@fastmail.fm