Re: Q: List Policy

On Sat,22.Nov.08, 20:44:35, Teemu Likonen wrote:

>      1. Tell people to press the "Reply" button and configure mailing
>         list software to add Reply-To header which points to the list
>         address.

This goes against the standards (and you probably know it). One thing I
like about Debian is that it sticks to the standards even if it is in
minority.

Of the open-source mailers I know only Thunderbird/Icedove doesn't
support Reply-To-List by default. Claws-Mail even has a smart Reply
button that does Reply-To-List by default if it detects a list. Now it's
time for the webmails to implement it.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)