Re: 64-bit Flash Player

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 07:59:29 -0600
John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> wrote:

> Debian-multimedia now has a native 64 bit flashplayer in Experimental.  I
> haven't tried it yet so I don't know how well it works.

I tried that one and it didn't work initially with nspluginwrapter installed. I
downloaded it directly now and installed and during installation I found out
that nspluginwrapter left some files behind. Now that I've removed them it
works fine. Don't know if the original experimental version from multimedia.org
works also (I just overwritten that version with the downloaded one).

by the way, nspluginwraper tends to be a very serious cpu hogger, don't know if
it's that or flash but we'll see in a bit