NTFS: 3g won't shut up on chmod/chown errors

I use these options to mount an NTFS partition:

users,gid=fuse,umask=0002,silent,utf8,locale=de_DE.utf8

Now "silent" is supposed to suppress warnings on chmod/chown errors, each time
a copy operation is completed I get "couldn't change permissions on XY"
I need to copy a pretty big range of files to that disk soon and really can't
take konqueror throwing an error dialog at me for each and every operation.

In another well known debian spinoff this works alright so what do I have
here? Bug in ntfs-3g?

Dex

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de