Re: GnomeSword2 Bible Program

Donny Forbes wrote:
> I am trying to use this program, however it is all in Arabic. I don't
> know this language or speak it. My question to you is does this support
> English or other bible text? I did go to edit -> preferences -> modules
> -> main and saw a drop down for Biblical Text however there is no other
> options for this. It is only AraSVD which I believe is the Arabic one.
> Please help me to get this to work.

Go to Edit/Module Manager.

Then Sword/Configure.

Change the Install Source from Local to Remote.

Now still in Edit/Module Manager, change to Modules/Install, and click
on Refresh.

Now you can select more modules to install, including various Biblical
texts and Commentaries and Dictionaries, etc.

--
Kent