Re: How to send tunes to MP3 player?

Dennis Wicks:

> Is there a program on Debian/lenny that will send/write tunes onto an MP3
> player? It is one of those little ones that you plug into a USB port. On
> windows we use Win. Media Player but haven't found anything shat seems to
> work on Debian yet.

If your player is a regular mass storage device, you can just mount it
like any other USB thumb drive and copy your music files onto the drive.
If that doesn't work, you may be out of luck (but I don't know, since
all the MP3 players I ever used are mass storage devices).

It may help if you told us the name of the device. Of course, googling
for the device name and "linux" may help, too.

J.
--
Scientists know what they are talking about.
[Agree]   [Disagree]