Re: Q: List Policy

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
<bss03@volumehost.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 16 November 2008, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote
> about 'Re: Q: List Policy':
>>and certainly
>>not gmail.
>
> I found it in my gmail settings: Settings -> Accounts Tab -> Reply-to
> Address (Optional)

That option doesn't show up for me, perhaps because I use the gmail
web interface exclusively, with the account not tied to another email
account.

That being said, if you're a gmail user, *please* request the
list-friendly features.  Google doesn't implement a feature unless
some threshold number of users request it, and the last time I looked
these particular features were optional or non-standard.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh