Re: Icedove and Iceweasel defaults {KDE}

* Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss03@volumehost.net> [2008 Nov 15 18:49 -0600]:
> On Saturday 15 November 2008, Johannes <johannes121@gmx.de> wrote
> about 'Re: Icedove and Iceweasel defaults {KDE}':
> >debian's default desktop is gome, so the default config is gnomish.
>
> Debian doesn't have a default desktop.

Has this changed for Lenny?  With Etch one needed an additional kernel
boot option or a different ISO image, as I recall, to install KDE,
otherwise GNOME was installed "by default".

- Nate >>