Re: Icedove and Iceweasel defaults {KDE}

On Saturday 15 November 2008, "M.Lewis" <cajun@cajuninc.com> wrote
about 'Icedove and Iceweasel defaults {KDE}':
>Where can you change the default browser that comes up when clicking a
>URL in Icedove? Icedove brings up Konqueror currently.

Not sure.  I don't have icedove installed.  Have you tried kmail?

>Where can you change the default mailer that comes up when clicking a
>mail-to: link (or File | Send Link) in Iceweasel? Iceweasel currently
>brings up Evolution.

From within iceweasel:
Edit -> Preferences -> Applications -> Search for "mailto"

>I've searched the KDE website as well as this list and haven't come up
>with a clue.

Since neither of those are KDE applications, the KDE website has little
information about them, particularly under the names "icedove"
and "iceweasel".  Most people use the trademarks "Thunderbird"
and "Firefox", just like most people say "Kleenex" when they mean "facial
tissue".  You might try those terms in the future.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))