Re: bittorrent client with server/client relationship

2008/11/15 Brian Marshall <bmars@sdf.lonestar.org>:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:31:34PM +1000, Adrian Levi wrote:
>> Is there such a client that has a server backend that can be left
>> running on one box left running 24h and a gui loaded and connect to
>> the backend from another computer?
>>
> rTorrent is excellent. It's still a client, but you can leave it running
> in the background with GNU screen. I think there are web interfaces for
> it too.

Screen is one of those packages I had been putting off, I guess it's
now time to learn.

Most of the stuff I wanted to background I had been using nohup for,
Interactive sessions I had no need to suspend. rTorrent looks good,
thanks for the suggestion.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.