Re: Spam assassin outgoing email

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:26:44 +0000, debianite wrote:

> Hi
>
> I recently setup an email server using postfix and spamasssin, all seems
> to be working fine except for the outgoing email that is getting tagged
> as spam by my own server.
> His there a way to avoid the outgoing checks? Thanks.

Well, I'm answering my own post, so that someone with the same issue
knows how to get around it.

I edited

/etc/spamassassin/local.cf

and added this:

whitelist_from *@mydomain.net

so that all outgoing email from all users of mydomain.net will not get
checked by spamassassin.
Dont forget to restart the spamassassin daemon.