[ANNOUNCE] aptitude 0.5.0 released

  Hi, everyone,

  I've finally released aptitude 0.5.0 into experimental.  The main
change here is that it's the first release containing the GTK+ frontend.
You can find a longer description of the release (with a screenshot)
here:

http://algebraicthunk.net/~dburrows/blog/entry/aptitude-0.5.0-released/

  To forestall one question I got earlier today: the next release will
split the GTK+ binary into a separate package.  There were some
problems with the build process in this release that made it difficult
to split them, and there wasn't any point in working around them since
this is just a development release, and the new frontend is the main
reason to install this version.

  Daniel