Re: Windows to Debian secure data transfer over internet

But winscp has an option to skip over duplicate files.  If you start
the transfer again with this option set winscp will hop over the
files that have already been transferred and pick up where it left
off.  Admittedly this does cause some time penalty while winscp does
duplicate detection but it's significantly better that starting the
transfer again.
Larry