Re: subnets in dhcp server

2008/11/12 Jesus arteche <chechu.linux@gmail.com>:
> hey,
> I want to know if its possible  create several subnets inside the same
> subnetwork with dhcp server, i mean i have my subnet and i want
> to create the subnet (
>,  subnet (
> thanks

Yes quite possible, just change the range values to suit.
In my home setup values - 31 are handed out via dhcpd statically.

subnet netmask {

Look at the dhcpd.conf file It's quite easy to figure out

But I am going to ask why you want dhcp to hand out addresses to
consecutive ip ranges.

24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.