[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: how to increase FAT partition size in extended partition?

Serena Cantor wrote:
Is there any free software for doing that?

Yes there is. Try gparted. It lets you do all sorts of things with your disk partitions.


If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
                                       -- Albert Einstein

Reply to: