Re: Canadian Walmart Photo Centre Problems?

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 21:10:30 +0100, you wrote:

>Doug Mitton wrote:

>>> what happens when you change your browser identification to IE?
>>
>> Hhmmm ... I thought I had that already selected, BUT apparently not.
>> Once selected I find that I get an:
>>
>> Server Error in '/' Application.
>> Runtime Error
>>
>> <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->
>>
>> <configuration>
>>     <system.web>
>>         <customErrors mode="Off"/>
>>     </system.web>
>> </configuration>
>>

>> Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a
>> custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the
>> application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
>> error page URL.
>>
>> <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->
>>
>> <configuration>
>>     <system.web>
>>         <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
>> defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
>>     </system.web>
>> </configuration>
>>
>> This doesn't look good at all!
>>

>hmmmm.  I would say you either crashed one of the servers or at least
>confused it??  See what happens if you get an email response from them,
>maybe send another to them with the error message pasted into the email,
>Im curious to see their response.
>
>Walmart IT is definately pro linux, surprises me they would stoop to
>this level, maybe the photo portion of the site is outsourced who knows?
>
>steve

Thats interesting, I had never read that Walmart IT is Pro-linux!
But, I'm sure the check-out portion at least is out-sourced(?).

I'll report back with whatever I get in response.

Thanks!
       http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
SPAM Reduction: Remove ".invalid" from my domain.