Re: Canadian Walmart Photo Centre Problems?

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 18:00:15 +0100, you wrote:

>Doug Mitton wrote:
>>
>> Hi All;
>>
>> I'm looking to see if anyone can confirm a change on the Walmart Photo
>> web site.  It appears it has gone "Internet Explorer" only as I can't
>> get Konqueror or Mozilla on Linux (or WinXP) to work.  The clerk at the
>> store says she is processing online orders.  It was working fine for the
>> last couple of years and up to 1 month ago.  The "look" is now different
>> also.
>>
>> I submit photos regularly online then go to the store and pick them up.
>> My main use of this though is to send pictures to my parents in another
>> province who do not have a computer.
>>
>> Sometime in the last month it appears they have started using a new
>> "shopping cart" vendor.  Regardless, the new system allows uploading,
>> editting and the like BUT as soon as you select photos to send to the
>> "Shopping Cart" the list is empty and the message states "you must
>> select size, finish and quantity prior to submitting your order".
>>
>> As you might expect there is no "Contact Us" link on the photo site or
>> the shopping-cart software.  I have sent a message via the main Walmart
>> page but it is a Mon-Fri only system.
>>
>> Regardless, do any other Linux using Canadians use this service, is it
>> working for you and if so, what browser are you using?
>>
>> TIA!
>>

>what happens when you change your browser identification to IE?

Hhmmm ... I thought I had that already selected, BUT apparently not.
Once selected I find that I get an:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a
custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the
application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

This doesn't look good at all!

       http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
SPAM Reduction: Remove ".invalid" from my domain.