From: M.Lewis [mailto:cajun@cajuninc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 2:40 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Lenny install SATA+RAID1+LVM

I'm installing Lenny on a machine with a pair of 80GB SATA drives. I want to
do a RAID1 during the install. Apparently this is not possible using the
graphical install. Or else I have over looked it.

Is there a HOWTO somewhere describing this process? Google and searching the
archives have produced several articles, all of which were dated back in
2005, or else they dealt with IDE hard drives.

Thanks for any pointers!
Mike