Re: DNS Problem - http://host/?dl=1

Another thing.

And what's been happening usually is that when I'm browsing I brake in the following URL with nothing printed on the screen:

http://domains.googlesyndication.com/apps/domainpark/domainpark.cgi?client=ca-dp-mdnh&ref=http%3A%2F%2F [field1]&s=mynewslink.com&ip=[field2]&kw_type=broad&kw=news

Where:
[field1] = URL I'm trying to go to
[field2] = an IP that returns on my router, but it's not the 192.168... I'm used to.

Thanks

Vinicius Massuchetto escreveu:
Hi!

It's a really strange problem, and my network skills are not the best ones. Sometimes when I'm browsing something it suddenly redirects me to /?dl=1 of where I am.

That gives me an annoying message: The document you requested was not found. May we suggest our home page?

Sometimes apt, Icedove and other web apps don't connect too.

The same happens in an Ubuntu on the same network, but not on the Windows boxes. I don't know if it's the router or the network settings.

Thanks!
Vinicius