Re: Convert windows dhcp to linux-dhcp-server

Le Jeu 6 novembre 2008 16:03, Brian Møller a écrit :
> I want  all  that converted; but havent found  a program or scripts that
> can do it for me.
> The subnets isn't a problem, but all the 1000 locked ip's is not an
> option for manuel typing.
> Does any of you have a solution for this little big problem ?

Hi,

I just pressed F1 and asked for DHCP. The first choice was Netsh commands
for DHCP. It seems that you can try :
netsh > DHCP > server localhost > dump
or
netsh > DHCP > server localhost > export

But I do not have access to a Windows DHCP server to try it

Fanfan
--
http://www.cerbelle.net - http://www.afdm-idf.org