Re: Very slim Desktop Manager

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Michael Ott <michael@king-coder.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> I am looking for a very slim desktop manager.
> The system looking for is a 486 166MHz with 64MB Ram.

Hi Michael,

Rox Desktop might be what you are looking for, but I don't know the
minimum specs, and if I remember correctly, only parts of it are
available from the official Debian repositories; you may have to add
something to your /etc/apt/sources.list.  See

You can also look into Matchbox for an icon/launcher interface.  It
has a very low memory footprint but its geared more towards mobile