Wireless network is not working

Hey guys

On my laptop I have just changed from Ubuntu to Debian and somehow I just can't get the wireless network to work. If I plugin a ethernet cable the connection is established Immediately.

If I enter the information (SSID, encryption) manually it just fails and even worse all the surrounding networks aren't listed at all.

lspci shows this:
06:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN [Kedron] Network Connection (rev 61) 07:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 01)

Ubuntu page about the laptop:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/MSIMegabookGX700

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks in advance.

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Allan Dreyer Andersen