Sqwebmail - courier - proper return path

Hello Everyone:

I installed sqwebmail(debian package - sqwebmail_0.53.3-5_i386.deb), which is part of the courier-base package.  I use Exim4 for my MTA and apache2 for my webserver.  All is running on Debian Etch.  Sqwebmail works for receiving mail, but it generates a Return-path header, which includes the host name of the machine it runs on.  The domain name is appended.  I think only the domain name should appear to the right of @ sign.

I have checked the documentation and searched google, but have not been able to find out to configure sqwebmail to generate a return-path that does not include the host name.

Does anyone know what I am missing?

Thank you,

John Marks