what's the group and username of apache2 web server?

I use mono asp.net(a module of apache2) as the backend of my website,
when I want to modify a file of the website, it says "permission
denied", so i give write permission to "others" so that asp.net
program get tha permission to write into this file. I think it's not a
good solution, I should find out the exact user or group of
apache(should be the same of asp.net?), then give write permission to
only this group and user. How to get the group and username of apache?
thanks

--
I'm a debian user and a web
developer(XML+XSLT+AJAX+XHTML+CSS+PostgreSQL+MONO C#) in City of