Re: Problem apt-get install ssh - Could not early remove e2fsprogs

Hi Celejar,

Thank you for the reply.

# more /etc/debian_version
3.1

How do you typically go about doing a full upgrade.  I know one of the previous posters said that sarge was being archived and might not be available for a while.

Thank you,

Fu-Tung