Re: How to change the option of USB auto-mounting

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 09:17:19PM +0900, J.H.Kim wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>
> When my USB memory is plugged, it is mounted at /media/USB DISK
> automatically.
> I'd like to change the mounting option with -o iocharset=cp949.
> Please telll me which file that mounts the USB automatically should I
> modify?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> J.H.Kim

Unless you are using GNOME/KDE, it is probably /etc/fstab. If you use
GNOME or KDE you may want to check the settings through their (which
someone else can help you out with since I use neither)

--
AIM: BlockMeHarder   MSN: pobega@gmail.com
JIM: pobega@jaim.at  ICQ: 467047394