Pixelview PlayTV Xtreme GlobalTV not working

Hello all,

Did anybody succeeded in running a Pixelview PlayTV Xtreme Global TV on debian? The chip is printed as conexant 23883-39, and lspci identifies this board as Conexant cx2388x/1/2/3 (rev 5). I've tried putting

options cx88xx card=74

on /etc/modprobe.d/options. I've tried lots of different cards (22,66,17,74,etcetc...) but with different degrees of success - with some card parameters tvtime can scan the channels but don't catch anything, with others not even that, showing only Composite 1,2,3 and 4, and no signal. I'm also fiddled with the NTSC/PAL-M configurations (I'm in Brazil, trying to catch NET... the standard is PAL-M, and I think that the us-cable channels would work), with no avail.

I'm running debian amd64 sid, kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64, stock.

Thank you!