Debian installer

Just out of curiosity, will the ability to create RAID10 arrays ever be integrated into the installer? Oh, and while I'm at it, how about raid1 arrays with more than 2 drives? I did a Lenny install today and could not create a 1.2 terrabyte mirror with 4 640 gig drives. I was limited to 2 640 gig arrays of two drives each at best. If I told the installer I wanted all 4 drives in a mirror it gave me 1 640 gig mirror and reported the array used all 4 drives.