Re: installation problems with debian

Hello Raju,

debian-www is about discussing the Debian website.

I forward your mail to the list debian-user which is the right list
where to ask for help.
http://www.debian.org/support

By the way, you should give more information to help people
understanding your issue, for example how you get internet connection
(ethernet, specific modem, PPPoE, etc.)

Best regards,

--
Simon Paillard