Re: how to setup a local website for storing some debian packages?

On Saturday 25 October 2008, "Star Liu" <minxinjianxin@gmail.com> wrote
about 'how to setup a local website for storing some debian packages?':
>sometimes we have some standalone packages to install, it's not in the
>offical mirrors. I'm a web developer so I hope I can make a local
>website to store these packages, then I add a line "deb
>http://localhost/debian unstable main contrib non-free" into my
>source.list file, then these packages can be installed seamlessly with
>other offical packages.

Usr the file:// protocol instead and you don't have to deal with apache at
all.  My line from /etc/apt/sources.list looks like this:
deb     file:/var/apt-repository        /

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03@volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))